The Title page of the 3D Plot Format dialog box, shown below, lets you add and modify labels on your scatter plot.
To add or edit a title for your scatter plot:
• Type the title for your plot into the Title text box.
• To display the title, click on Show Title to insert a check. To conceal the title without deleting it, click on Show Title to remove the check.
• To position the title, click on either the Above or Below button. Mathcad places the title either directly above or below your plot.
• To change the title’s text, edit the information in the Title group as appropriate.
• Click “OK” to close the dialog box when you have finished.
• To delete the title, highlight it and press [Del].
If you initiate this process by double-clicking on the title itself, you’ll see an equivalent dialog box.
How Mathcad positions titles on a scatter plot