Mathcad allows you to highlight the background of text regions so that they stand out from the rest of the equations and text in your worksheet. To apply a background highlight color to a text region:
• Click in the text region you want to highlight.
• Choose Properties from the Format menu.
• Click on the Display tab.
• Click in the box next to “Highlight Region.” Click “Choose Color” to choose a highlight color other than the default choice.
• Click “OK.”
Mathcad fills a box around the text region with either the default background highlight color or the color you chose. The appearance of a highlighted text region on printing will depend very much on the
capabilities of your printer and the choice of highlight color. Some printers will render a color as black, obscuring the equation in the process. Others will render the exact same color as just the right gray to highlight the equation without obscuring it. To change the default background color of a highlighted text region, do the following:
• Choose Color from the Format menu.
• Pull right and choose Highlight to bring up a dialog box containing a palette of colors.
• Click on the appropriate color.